Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hot!

I have a few facebook friends who are pregnant right now and most of their posts today were not happy ones. Apparently being very pregnant and 100 degree temps are not a good match. I'm feeling pretty good, and in order to beat the heat, I came down to the shore today to head to the pool tomorrow.


I met with Alice and Ella today (and Will) and had a lovely lunch. I found myself looking at Ella and being amazed at how quickly babies grow. She's such a cutie and she was walking all over the house exploring all sorts of things. It was really fun to watch. I can't wait to see our little one grow like that... though I'll bet as a parent you wish they wouldn't grow so fast.

Today was the first day I felt nauseated in the morning. As I was driving to PA around 11, I started to feel sick. It got a little better throughout the day, but I was still exhausted all day. I woke up at 4:30 this morning too, so that probably didn't help matters too much. Alice, if I seemed out of it today, I'm sorry! :)  I did sleep when I got to the shore for a couple of hours, and I plan to go to bed early tonight. Big day at the pool tomorrow!

I'm still loving all things carb, but I'm also trying to make sure to get some fruits and veggies in too.

Breakfast - slice of toast with peanut butter; handful of almonds
Snack - handful of potato chips
Lunch - spinach salad with raspberries, oranges, and avocado; slice of bread
Snack - small fry and yogurt parfait
Dinner - vegetarian pita (lettuce, tomato, cheese, and pickles); a few fries

No comments: