Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Amazing!

I will let these videos speak for themselves...





I know I may be biased, but that is the cutest little baby I have ever seen! What an awesome experience today. Of course, the whole point of the ultrasound was to screen for genetic disorders, and the results could not have come back any better. Nothing is 100% guaranteed, but we feel really good that Baby A is growing into a perfect little one. The ultrasound technician did offer her guess as to the gender with 85% accuracy, but I think I'll keep that a secret for a little while... ;)  We'll make the big announcement at 20 weeks when we have the anatomy scan on September 21 (mark your calendars!) I am giddy over seeing our peanut again and I'm amazed at how much he's grown. She was dancing and waving her arms all over the place, especially after the techs made me eat a piece of candy to get her to move. He really seems to like cherry Jolly Ranchers!

Breakfast - egg white and cheese on an everything bagel
Snack - organic banana
Lunch - organic tortilla chips and bean dip; organic Romaine and tomato with honey mustard; organic strawberries, grapes, and blueberries; one brownie bite
Snack - the rest of my fruit; another brownie bite (I had already heard that sugar got the baby moving so this was my attempt to help) :)
Dinner - slice of bread; house salad; veggie tower and mashed potatoes

No comments: