Monday, July 5, 2010

Fireworks!

Yesterday my parents and I took a boat out on New York Harbor and watched the fireworks. Ah-ma-zing! Such a fun time... and the best part is I didn't puke on the boat. :)  I knew I couldn't take my usual sick-sickness meds, so I used my Seabands instead and they did the trick beautifully. I got to enjoy this view without feeling queasy.



Yesterday's food journal is a little all over the place, and since it was a holiday, I'm gonna "forgetta 'bout it" (as we say in Jersey). Let's just say that pizza and Skittles were involved. :)  Here's what I ate today.

Breakfast - one slice French toast, organic syrup; one small breakfast potato
Snack - Italian ice
Lunch - half Caesar salad; half tomato and mozzarella panini
Snack - veggies and dip (broccoli, celery, cucumbers)
Dinner - baked beans; pasta salad; potato salad

We had dinner with our friends Chris and Kristi and finally got to share our news with them. Very exciting! Chris said that he was very happy to have someone in "the circle" with a baby too. :)  He'll just have to wait until February.

No comments: