Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 4th of July Weekend!

My mom and dad came down to visit this weekend! I had to work at the bridal shop, but my mom came to keep me company. Good thing too... we had two customers in seven hours! Everyone is on vacation, which is how it should be.

We also saw Eclipse... and I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I'm sort of over the whole Twilight phenomenon. I'm sure I'll still watch Breaking Dawn (both of them) but it just doesn't have the same appeal to me anymore.


I felt pretty good today... just really hungry at snack time!

Breakfast - slice of banana bread; egg on toast
Snack - pita chips and hummus; Greek peach yogurt; Asian trail mix
Lunch - half a veggie wrap; spinach salad with walnuts, strawberries, Craisins, and walnuts
Snack - organic granola bar
Dinner - Subway Veggie Delight; apple juice

No comments: