Friday, July 16, 2010

Day Care and Strollers

Well, I toured my first day care center today. I'm not sure how I'm going to do this! The place was fine, though I ultimately don't think it's the place for us. But seeing those tiny babies actually made me quite sad! I have a few appointments scheduled next week, so maybe I'll see something I like better.

On a brighter note, I think I've found a couple of strollers I'd like to "test drive." Meet the Baby Jogger City Mini and City Elite! Aren't they adorable??



Apparently the rest of the world is also loving these strollers and some are backordered until October! There's a store about 30 minutes from here that has both in stock to try out, but is sold out for orders. At least we'll get to see if we like them. Here's a link to videos where you can see them in action. Can't you just picture Baby A riding around in style? My friend Kristi was teasing me because the website mentions something about navigating the "urban jungle" with them... you know how it is on the crazy streets of Mo-town!

Breakfast - egg white and cheese on an everything bagel
Snack - Kashi granola bar; Greek pomegranate yogurt
Lunch - organic tortilla chips with black beans, salsa, and low fat cheese (my fancy homemade nachos - and a good way to get in some veggies)
Snack - baked curly fries
Dinner - an apple (was full from my fries!)

And the BEST part of today?? John comes home!! :)

No comments: