Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Baby's First World Cup

I will comfort you. ;)

Unfortunately, it was a sad day for Portuguese soccer. JA and I went into the Ironbound section to watch the game... heartbreaking. The only good thing was that I got to eat some yummy food and felt pretty good this afternoon. This evening, however, is another story. Blech! The only thing making me feel better is envisioning that flickering heartbeat from yesterday. When I remember that, everything feels fantastic! :)

Breakfast - Total raisin bran; bowl of berries
Snack - handful of almonds; Kashi protein/fiber bar
Lunch - hummus, cucumbers, tomato, red onions, mixed greens on whole grain flat bread
Dinner - Portuguese vegetable soup; Portuguese bread; two boiled potatoes; gingerale (Can you tell we went to a Portuguese restaurant?)
Snack - PB&J; chocolate soy milk

No comments: