Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm a morning person

Never in a million years would I ever have thought that these words would apply to me. But I am up at 5 each morning... thankfully most times I can go back to sleep. Around 3 o'clock the exhaustion sets in. Sometimes I'll nap, and sometimes I'll work through it. Either way, I'm pretty useless after 4. I try to do work in 15 minute spurts to clean up or do some laundry... just doing the best I can. :)

This morning I had my first official pregnancy bloodwork done. The phlebotomist was AWESOME! He even gave me a Garfield bandaid. After I went shopping and bought two dresses for summer/fall. Dresses are ideal right now because they don't put any pressure on my belly. The baby does not like to be squished. Waistbands are the enemy.

I also had lunch with my college cheerleading coach today. It was so fun to catch up with an old friend. I can't believe it's been ten years since college... Baby A will definitely need one of these:

Right now Baby A is the world's smallest Friar Fan!

Breakfast (pre-bloodwork) - one hard-boiled egg; bowl of berries
Breakfast (post-bloodwork) - banana; Naked Truth fruit juice
Snack - organic granola bar
Lunch - two pieces bruschetta; spinach salad
Snack - whole wheat soft pretzel with organic honey peanut butter; OJ
Dinner - cheese tortellini in an organic garlic tomato sauce

No comments: