Thursday, June 17, 2010

Birthday

Today is my 32nd birthday. Yahoo! I love birthdays, not matter how old I get. Each year God gives me is a blessing and a gift, and I feel especially blessed this year. Baby A is the best gift I could ever want. Of course, real gifts are nice too. :) Today I was surprised at work with balloons and chocolate covered strawberries from Lauren and Carl, beautiful pink roses from JA, and I bought my new nifty gadget. Say hello to my little friend.
Warning: New parents armed with a video camera.

I'm the proud new owner of a Flip Ultra HD video camera. Baby A will be well documented on his journey through life. Molly and Maggie will be my test subjects.

Oh, days like this make me regret ever starting this food journal. But, alas, birthday cupcakes come but once a year. And it was totally worth it.

Breakfast - whole wheat everything bagel with light veggie cream cheese
Snack - watermelon
Lunch - veggie chili and tortilla chips; apple sauce
Snack - cupcake
Dinner - Thai salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, tofu, peanut sauce); yellow curry with veggies and tofu; jasmine rice
Dessert - fresh mango slices

No comments: