Friday, June 4, 2010

Exhausted!

Man, am I beat! It could be the heat, or it could be an early pregnancy symptom, but I am sooo tired today. John came to visit my classroom this afternoon to read to my class. I think he started to sweat instantly - now he understands when I say how hot it is at school! After school I got a mani/pedi in preparation for the family wedding tomorrow. I hope to sleep in so I can hang out a bit later tomorrow night.

This is about how I felt today.
Today I ate:

Breakfast - white and cheese on an English muffin
Snack - almonds
Lunch - mixed veggies (broccoli, bok choy, carrots, string beans) and brown rice; wonton chips; Vitamin water
Snack - apple and organic dark chocolate
Dinner - roasted mixed veggies (broccoli, carrots, zucchini, and squash); Spanish rice
Dessert - pineapple

I also took a pregnancy test tonight. It was the first one I took at night that showed me as "pregnant." Guess I don't need my first morning pee anymore! I walked downstairs after and called "Still pregnant!" into the room where John was sitting. He just smiled... he knew exactly what I did. :)

No comments: