Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Meat

I was very hungry after school today (didn't eat enough at lunch) so I decided to stop at Subway. My staple is the Veggie Delight (9-grain bread, lettuce, tomato, spinach, cucumbers, green peppers, red onions, banana peppers, pickles, and honey mustard). It is delish! And that is what I ended up getting... but only because I managed to overcome the sudden urge to get a meatball sub. That's right... two years of vegetarianism would have gone down the drain just like that. Baby wanted meatballs... and cheese (of course). How strange. I've heard of it happening during pregnancy, but I never thought it would happen to me... or so soon. But seriously, I still want one.

Mooo... eat me Vanessa!

Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast - egg white and cheese on an everything bagel (I liked it so much yesterday!)
Snack - green grapes
Lunch - handful of almonds, whole grain crackers, green grapes
Snack/Lunch #2 - Veggie Delight sandwich
Dinner - veggie chili and tortilla chips


No comments: