Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Field Day!

Today was our grade level end-of-year party. Nothing like 80 nine-year-olds running around in 90-degree weather! We had a really fun time, and as I may have mentioned before, I really love my class. Don't tell anyone, but they are my favorite!


After school I spent about two hours putting together our class books for tomorrow's writing celebration. I don't even want to think about how many trees I had to use! But I have to admit, they look amazing. I can't wait for tomorrow... the kids have worked incredibly hard. The only thing I'm worried about is my part of the presentation. I wrote something about each of my students and I'm going to have the song For Good playing in the background. I practiced about five times tonight in the hopes that I won't cry tomorrow. Wish me luck!



Here's today's food journal:

Breakfast - egg and cheese on everything bagel; decaf caramel latte with skim milk
Snack - I can't remember - crazy pregnancy brain!
Lunch - garden salad; handful of almonds; pita chips and hummus
Snack - Greek peach yogurt
Dinner - Subway Veggie Delight; Baked Lays; OJ
Snack - handful of sour candies (supposed to help the nausea?)

No comments: