Friday, June 18, 2010

Bunco!

The neighborhood ladies got together tonight for our first round of Bunco. I had never heard of this dice game before, but it was really fun! We had so much fun laughing and talking. I got to meet some new neighbors and I managed to keep our little secret. Maybe I'll share it at our next gathering in July... :)


Today was another one of those come-home-from-work-and-immediately-pass-out-on-the-couch kind of days. So incrediby tired. After I napped for about two hours(!) I felt better and even managed to make JA a gourmet meal of hotdogs. Go me.

Here's what my meals consisted of today:

Breakfast - egg white and cheese on an english muffin
Snack - handful of almonds and a lowfat blueberry muffin
Lunch - veggies and tofu in a yellow curry sauce; jasmine rice
Snack - Kashi protein and fiber bar; bowl of Total raisin bran
Dinner - two stuffed shells; garden salad
Dessert - fruit salad (strawberries, pineapple, blueberries, melon)

No comments: