Thursday, June 3, 2010

One Week

John and I found out about Baby A exactly one week ago today. It is still amazing and exciting for me to say, "I'm pregnant!" On some of the message boards I visit, I'm one of the girls that is the "least amount pregnant," meaning I'm only 4 weeks and a few days, while most people are further along than that. Either way, I think about some of the symptoms I have. No sickness/nausea yet, though I read something yesterday that said people prone to headaches and motion sickness may experience this symptom more than others. Super! But it also said that women who experience morning sickness are less likely to miscarry - and that is super!

My appetite has been pretty normal so far, but I seriously love pizza!  (Just ate a slice for a "snack")  I've been pretty tired the past two days, but that could also be because of the heat. My classroom has been rather toasty lately. Also, as I sat down to watch So You Think You Can Dance, I got teary twice. And one time was just because someone did a really good arabesque. Ha!


Doesn't it just make you cry? No??

Here's what I've eaten so far today:

Breakfast - PB&J
Snack - Greek pomegranate yogurt
Lunch - veggie chili, blue corn chips, and guacamole; fruit (blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries)
Snack - slice o' pizza (I warned you!)
Dinner - ziti with broccoli, snap peas, and "chicken" protein strips; pineapple

I also went to yoga tonight. It felt different... not sure exactly why. I was a little more out of breath, but I felt really good afterward. I want to continue exercising as long as I can. Tomorrow I plan to walk/jog for about 30 minutes. Night!

No comments: