Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Patience

I usually consider myself a pretty patient person. I teach eight- and nine-year-olds, I have two rescue dogs, I'm married to JA... ha ha. But there's something about being pregnant that makes me very impatient! We found out about Baby A on May 27th so it's only been 2 1/2 weeks. I feel like time is traveling so slowly! It's also the end of the school year and these last few weeks are crawling for me... le sigh. My back is improving slowly, but surely. Another thing I'm getting impatient about - I just want it to be better already!

I felt pretty good today. My "afternoon" sickness kicked in a little around 2 o'clock. The best way to describe it is feeling carsick (but I'm not in the car). I also feel like I have a lump in my throat that I can't swallow down. Weird right?

Today I went shopping for our friends' daughter's two-year birthday party, which is on Saturday. I had so much fun looking at all the little clothes! I got her a couple of dresses, a tank and shorts, and John's favorite, a little nightgown. If we have a daughter he wants one for her. :)
Daddy's Princess

Here's what I ate today...

Breakfast - egg white and cheese on an everything bagel
Snack - Greek strawberry yogurt
Lunch - spaghetti with broccoli, snap peas, and peas; cheese and crackers; apple sauce
Snack - handful of peanuts
Dinner - veggie burger on a bun
Snack - popcorn

No comments: