Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Today I Felt Sick! :)

Why am I happy about that? Because morning sickness means I'm still pregnant! :)  At lunch I put my roasted veggies in the microwave. When I went to pull it out, the smell immediately turned my stomach and I had to throw it away! Ugh... I did eat my apple sauce, and an apple later on. I feel pretty good now... just a little nauseated. I'm trying to figure out what to eat for dinner, but nothing sounds appealing. I did eat well this morning though, so I feel OK. I decided to skip yoga tonight. The thought of being upside-down right now is not a good one.
Downward dog... the perfect pose for barfing.

Here's today's food journal:

Breakfast - spinach quiche, blueberries, OJ
Snack - apple crumb muffin (so good!)
Lunch - apple sauce, apple
Snack - Total cereal
Dinner - spinach and grape tomato salad; baked waffle fries

No dessert tonight - I'm going to read in bed and will probably be asleep by 9. Being pregnant is the best - now I have an excuse for how much I like to sleep!

No comments: