Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Financial Planning

John and I met with our financial advisor tonight. It was really great to sit down with him and analyze where we are at in terms of saving for retirement, insurance needs, and other investments. We also set some significant savings goals for us over the next year which I'm really looking forward to. I don't know what it is about having a baby, but m priorities sure have shifted! I am all about building a nice little nest for Baby A.

I'm felling pretty good lately - which actually makes me more nervous than anything else. From everything I've read, real symptoms don't start until about six weeks, which is still two weeks from now. Everyone says that once morning sickness starts, you'll be wishing for the days of no symptoms. My boobs are still a little sore and I was pretty tired today, but that's probably due to the fact that we had a field trip today. Field trips always make me exhausted!

I did OK eating-wise today, but pizza is going to be the death of me. I love it so much!

Breakfast - egg white on an English muffin
Snack - apple
Lunch - romaine, cucumber, tomato, and red kidney beans with honey mustard dressing; apple sauce; pineapple
Snack - handful of almonds; blue corn chips with flaxseed and guacamole
Dinner - salad (romaine, cucumber, tomato, broccoli) and one slice of cheese pizza

No comments: