Monday, June 7, 2010

Today I Felt Mean...

which is a very unusual feeling for me. Maybe mean isn't the right word, but I felt like I had no patience... which is not a good thing when you're a teacher. I'm not sure if the moodiness is a symptom, or if I'm just ready for summer, but I hope tomorrow is a better day. :)  Gotta look on the bright side.


And your little dog too!

Today's food journal is a good one. I resisted brownies and ice cream sundaes at school today. Go me!

Breakfast - egg white on an English muffin
Snack - Greek blueberry yogurt and organic blue corn tortilla chips with flax seed
Lunch - roasted veggies (broccoli, carrots, zucchini, squash, red kidnet beans); fruit (pineapple, blueberries, strawberries); apple
Snack - slice of pizza (argh!)
Dinner - veggie quesadilla (broccoli, snap peas, shredded cheese)
Dessert - glass of chocolate Soy milk

No comments: