Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Friends

Tonight John and I told our friends Roxanne and Gianni about the baby. They were in our living room admiring the beautiful new mantle my father-in-law built. I mentioned that I was really excited about hanging stockings on it at Christmas, especially since we get to hang three this year. It took them a few seconds, but they got it! Very fun. :) They are actually the first in our close circle of friends to find out. I can't wait to share the news with everyone else. We're trying to do it in person, so it might take a while.

Today was an OK day for eating. The PTA hosted their annual luncheon for us so I did have a little treat. :)

Breakfast - egg and cheese on whole grain bread
Snack - lettuce, tomato, cheese on a whole wheat everything bagel (I was starving!)
Lunch - corn/salsa salad, one piece tomato/mozzarella/basil
Snack - brownie (it was a very small one!)
Dinner - mixed veggies (broccoli, snap peas), spinach salad

Now John and I are curled up side by side watching glee! Love it!


No comments: