Monday, January 10, 2011

Day One of "Plan-Take-It-Easy"

Things are going well so far, though my feet and lower legs did get a little swollen after school. I stopped at CVS to pick up my vitamins then came right home. I did a few things around the house (changed the sheets, emptied the dishwasher, made dinner, did a little laundry) and now I'm set up on the couch with my feet up. I am determined to not get cankles!


Breakfast - onion bagel wih chive cream cheese; organic, chocolate soy milk
Snack - fruit and yogurt smoothie; two chocolate mint cookies
Lunch - mini egg quiche; mini spinach quiche; half a slice of French toast; five water crackers with assorted cheese (brie, gruyere, gouda, and stilton)
Dinner - soy "chicken" patty (no bun); baked potato; garden salad (all organic) romaine and spinach, grape tomatoes, celery and carrots with honey dijon dressing

No comments: