Thursday, January 27, 2011

A New 'Do

Even though I missed my massage because of snow yesterday (rescheduled for Monday!), I was determined to make my hair appointment tonight. Thankfully, my wonderful husband got busy bright and early this morning to snowblow and shovel the driveway. He also cleaned off my car and brought it down the driveway so I wouldn't have to walk up Everest (my oh-so-clever nickname for our super steep slope). When we are expecting snow and I'm not sure if school is canceled yet, I usually park on the street so I can get out more easily. Anyway, I digress... I needed to make it to my hair appointment today because as I mentioned previously, this girl was not going into labor with roots! ;) Here's a before shot - eek! - you know I trust you guys to post this


And here's the after (with a little belly shot to boot):


I asked the stylist if she'd come to the hospital to do my hair after delivery. I think she'd do it for the right price! ;)

Breakfast - two organic eggs on whole grain toast with ketchup
Snack - pita chips
Lunch - Amy's organic cheese enchilada with a side of veggies (corn, peas, and broccoli); organic granola bar
Dinner - veggie burger on a bun with lettuce, tomato, and ketchup
Dessert - sliced peaches and pineapple; light, chocolate soymilk

No comments: