Monday, January 24, 2011

The Week of Pampering Begins...

My schedule for the week:

Monday - mani/pedi - This felt soooo good today. I may or may not have fallen asleep in the pedicure chair, but that massage was just too good. Plus, it was purchased with gift cards from students, so I didn't even have to pay for it!

Tuesday - doctor's appointment - So this isn't really a "pampering" experience, but hearing Charlie's heartbeat always makes my day!

Wednesday - prenatal massage - Need I say more?

Thursday - cut and color at the salon - There's no way this girl is going into labor with roots! ;) And don't worry, I go to an organic, all-natural salon.

Friday - mom comes to visit - What could be better than having your mom take care of you??

Considering how tired I am today (it's my own fault for staying up to read until past 11 last night), this is a good week... something to look forward to every day! :)

Breakfast - two organic eggs with a slice of American cheese on whole grain toast with organic ketchup; decaf tea with honey
Snack - Kashi granola bar
Lunch - elbow macaroni with marinara sauce; pretzel sticks; baby carrots with ranch dip; one homemade brownie bite
Snack - two pieces of mint chocolate
Dinner - Amy's organic, low-sodium lentil and vegetable soup; half a grilled cheese sandwich
Dessert - one homemade brownie bite; Fiber One toaster pastry; glass of chocolate, organic, low fat soymilk

No comments: