Monday, January 3, 2011

Legs AND Arms

OK, so I know Charlie has arms because I've seen them on the ultrasound screen. But today was the first day I actually felt them. I feel his legs up near my ribs several times a day and have been for several weeks. But today as I drove home from work, I felt him move near my ribs and in my lower belly! It was the first time I felt him move in two different places at the same time. Weird, but very cool. :)

Today was my first day back to work after having ten days off. By three o'clock my body was saying, "Ummm... we like it better when we get to relax on the couch all day." Yeah, it was rough. I actually go through this every September even when I'm not pregnant. I call it getting back into "teacher shape." Your voice and legs get quite the workout and my hips are particulary feeling the pain tonight. On the bright side, I discovered a prenatal workout video on demand, so I'm going to do that tonight and a few yoga poses to see if that helps. Gotta get this body stronger and ready for labor and delivery!!

I only wear pink, shiny leotards like Denise Austin while working out. ;)

Breakfast - one scrambled egg; raisin English muffin with natural peanut butter; OJ
Snack - four pieces of cheddar on water crackers
Lunch - slice of cheese pizza; clementine; cucumber slices with light honey mustard dressing; two pieces of Godiva chocolate
Snack - organic apple; tortilla chips with cheese
Dinner - veggie burger on a bun with organic ketchup, mustard, and bbq sauce; baked fries

No comments: